Wednesday, April 10th 7:30 – 9 AM
The 8th Annual Greater New Orleans 2019 Bike to Work Day, presented by Entergy, is this Wednesday! Do you know where your bike train is? Or are you riding in solo?
Either way – we hope you join us for the breakfast meet up in Duncan Plaza across from City Hall from 7:30-9AM on April 10th. We’ll have breakfast goodies from The Station, French Truck Coffee, and some healthy snacks, all for free! Some awesome organizations will be passing out information and Bicycle World will be there for free bike maintenance.
RSVP to our Facebook event!
“Bike Trains” will depart from strategically placed locations throughout the city for people to gather and bike over to Duncan Plaza together. You can join one of these trains or ride solo. Staff and friends of Bike Easy will lead the bike trains to make sure everybody stays safe on the road.
Where to catch a bike train:
- Algiers – Algiers Ferry Landing
You’ll be hopping on the 7:15 ferry so make sure to bring a little cash and don’t be late!
- Bywater – Bywater Bakery (3624 Dauphine Street)
- Broadmoor – Rosa Keller Library (4300 South Broad Street)
- 7th Ward – Dashing Bicycles (1234 North Broad Street)
- Metairie – Royal Blend Coffee and Tea (204 Metairie Road)
- Mid-City – Jeff Davis and Lafitte Greenway roundabout
- Uptown – Hey! Cafe (4332 Magazine Street)
Bike to Work Day is just one of the fun events we host as part of the Bike Easy Challenge. 383 people have already taken over 1,000 trips and ridden over 5,000 miles as part of this year’s Challenge. Show us how you bike to work by tagging @bikeeasy on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and use #GNOBiketoWorkDay.
See you at Bike to Work Day Wednesday, April 10th from 7:30 – 9:00 am at Duncan Plaza!