Our panelists included:
- Geoff Coats – Blue Krewe
- Jeannie Donovan – City of New Orleans Department of Health
- Allene La Spina – Bike Easy
- Matt Rufo – City of New Orleans Office of Resilience & Sustainability
- Jennifer Ruley – City of New Orleans Department of Public Works
- Tara Tolford – UNO Transportation Institute
If you missed attending, you can check the recording here
Some of my favorite Count Dat resources include the Data Highlights: monthly reports UNO Transportation Institute has been putting together on subjects like Bike Month, Mardi Gras, Festival Season, and St Claude Ave among others. It also includes some of the signage you will see placed in the next few weeks on the Lafitte Greenway, Wisner Trail and Norman C. Francis Parkway Trail.
More Count Dat resources include:
- New Orleans trails, bikeways, and count locations
- Growth of the New Orleans bikeway network over time
- New Orleans Bikeway Blueprint Map
- New Orleans Transportation Safety Dashboard
- New Orleans Accessibility Dashboard
- Permanent bicycle count station data live Dashboard
Please take a moment to check these reports, and resources and let us know what you think by filling out this Feedback Form.
If you want to do an even deeper dive on data, check this League of American Bicyclists’ webinar coming up this Wednesday, November 8th – 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm – Bikes Count in the Big Easy: A Snapshot of cycling in New Orleans
I hope you find all this information useful! If you want to continue to support our work, please consider singing up to be a Bike Easy Member today! Click here to find out more.