Your help made a difference this year to make biking easy, safe, and fun for everyone in Greater New Orleans! Thanks to you we can celebrate:
- Collecting over 1,000 signatures for our petition that has helped influence the work between City Council and the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development to prioritize safety for ALL road users among others.
- Parking over 1,400 bikes at festivals throughout 2023, promoting a convenient alternative for folks who want to keep their bikes safe and supporting greener initiatives to reduce traffic congestion.
- Matching over 100 bikes to date though our #BIKEMatch Nola mutual aid program, making us the 1st in the national network for this initiative.
- Giving out over 100 sets of bike lights away throughout the city.
- Reaching over 1,000 people of all ages and abilities through our Education programming ranging from learn to ride sessions, bike rodeos, bike clubs, people friendly driving classes, and more!
We are truly grateful for your support, and look forward to celebrating more wins together!
The Bike Easy Team