Lunch & Learn Workshops
Lunch & Learn bike safety workshops are free classes provided by Bike Easy for your office! Employees will learn maintenance tips, rules of the road, tips for commuting by bike and more.
EDUCATE YOUR STAFF
- Learn the ABC Quick Check to make sure every ride you take is safe
- Learn how to fit your helmet properly
- Fix a flat tire
- Bike lock best practices
- Basics of traffic law
- Proper lane positioning
- Tips for riding in inclement weather
- Learn tips to mount and dismount your bicycle
- Providing bicycle parking is much cheaper than leasing or constructing car parking.
- For every employee that bikes to work, you can save $240 per person per year on payroll taxes! For more info – see the Bicycle Commuter Act tax credit.
- Parking, gas, car maintenance and insurance all adds up and quickly becomes the second highest household cost after housing. Biking can save employees money.
On average, employees who bike to work take one less sick day per year than their colleagues who drive and arrive to work invigorated, clear headed and ready to take on the day.
THIS CLASS SUITS ALL LEVELS OF RIDERS
- We can tailor the class to suit the levels of the attendees
- Classes are taught by League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructors
Class Duration: 45 min – 1 hour
Class Location: Room to fit 10-40 people
Class Size: 5-40
Equipment: Audio/visual capabilities
Registration Policy: For more info or to set up a workshop, contact email@example.com