The Ohm Well
The Ohm Well is a locally based yoga and wellness company. They promote body positivity, celebrate diversity and cater to every body, every skill, and every age. They are open to all people, but strive in particular to improve the health equity of black women, people of color, seniors, and differently-abled persons.
Visit the Ohm Well at their 2161 Milton Street or at one of their many classes held around the city!
Visit their website for more information including their schedule of upcoming events or to book a session.
- Bicycle parking is available in the rear of the Milton Street location.
- Weekly classes are held Mondays at 6pm on the Greenway Great Lawn, in the center of one of the city’s greatest biking trails.
- Bike Easy educational and informational materials are made available to staff and visitors in the lobby
- The Ohm Well is a member of the New Orleans Complete Streets Coalition
- Bike Easy members can receive 10% off at the Ohm Well
SAVE THE DATE: BIKE Talks & More!
Please save the date for the first installment of our series BIKE Talks; taking place at THE SHOP at the CAC (900 Camp Street, New Orleans) on Thursday March 30,…