Flambeaux Tours offers bicycle and walking tours throughout the city. Owned and operated locally, their tours boast a Creole hospitality and each tour is cultivated around their deep appreciation for the culture of New Orleans. Their passion to provide their guests with a great experience is evident in their first class fleet of bicycles – Public brand bikes with step-thru frames, hand breaks, and bright wheel lights for night rides.
If you’re looking to experience your city in a new light, or have visitors looking for a cultural experience, you can’t go wrong with Flambeaux Tour!
For more information or to book a tour:
Call or Text: 504.321.1505
or visit their location
626 N. Rampart St.
Hours: Monday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Bicycle Parking – balcony poles in front of their locations may be locked to.
- Participates in the Bike Easy Challenge
- Regularly promotes Bike Easy events
- Bike Easy safety information made available to guests
- Owner and tour guide has successfully been trained and certified through Bike Easy and the League of American Bicyclists
- Every tour starts with a safety briefing
- Complete Streets Coalition Member
- Representative regularly participates in City Council and community meetings
- Bike Easy Members receive 10% off tours!
This year’s Bicycle Second Line has been rescheduled for Saturday, October 21st. Due to scheduling complications, the next availability for our partners at NOPD to come clear the streets for all…