Flambeaux Tours offers bicycle and walking tours throughout the city. Owned and operated locally, their tours boast a Creole hospitality and each tour is cultivated around their deep appreciation for the culture of New Orleans. Their passion to provide their guests with a great experience is evident in their first class fleet of bicycles – Public brand bikes with step-thru frames, hand breaks, and bright wheel lights for night rides.
If you’re looking to experience your city in a new light, or have visitors looking for a cultural experience, you can’t go wrong with Flambeaux Tour!
For more information or to book a tour:
Call or Text: 504.321.1505
or visit their location
626 N. Rampart St.
Hours: Monday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Bicycle Parking – balcony poles in front of their locations may be locked to.
- Participates in the Bike Easy Challenge
- Regularly promotes Bike Easy events
- Bike Easy safety information made available to guests
- Owner and tour guide has successfully been trained and certified through Bike Easy and the League of American Bicyclists
- Every tour starts with a safety briefing
- Complete Streets Coalition Member
- Representative regularly participates in City Council and community meetings
- Bike Easy Members receive 10% off tours!
The family that rides together thrives together! Join Bike Easy's certified instructors for an evening of fun games, safety drills, skills building, and a neighborhood ride. This workshop is for...Find out more »