Bacchanal Fine Wine and Spirits
Enjoy a backyard party seven nights a week!
Bacchanal is a staple and absolute gem in the Ninth Ward. Their backyard setting is perfect for a relaxed night or afternoon out. Browse their great selection of wine and beer as you enter, and make your way to the back to take in live Jazz everyday of the week. Don’t forget to grab one of their signature cheese plates or other food at their pick up window! (Or enjoy primal cooking on a “Primal Night”)
Sunday — Thursday: 11am — 12:00am
Friday — Saturday: 11am – 1 am
600 Poland Avenue
New Orleans, La. 70117
Bacchanal has worked hard to make their location accessible to the bicycling community and supporting biking throughout the city.
- Free public use bike pump with pressure gauge
- Plentiful bike parking along the sidewalk and across the street
- Hosted Bike Easy education and advocacy outreach
- Made Bike Easy materials available to employees
- Bike Easy Business Member
- “Primal Nights” have been thrown to benefit Bike Easy, allowing our organization to share our mission and enjoy a great time with the community. Proceeds from select Primal Nights benefit Bike Easy.
- Worked with Bike Easy to install bike racks through the Dero Advocacy Dealer Program