Join the Bike Easy April Challenge Planning Committee
Help shape and support our month-long Challenge!
The Bike Easy April Challenge is one of Bike Easy’s largest programs and joining the Planning Committee is a great way to support improving bicycling in the region.
Anyone is welcome to join the Bike Easy April Challenge Planning Committee. Our goal is to encourage people from all levels of experience with bicycles, all across Southeast Louisiana, to ride a bike as much as possible during April. Therefore, help is needed from anybody willing to commit some time to our effort. We want to ensure we’re able to reach everyday riders, people hesitant to ride, and everyone in-between.
The Planning Committee will meet every Thursday starting March 3rd, from 6 to 7:30 pm, until May 5th. Meetings will be held virtually, with in-person meetings possibly occuring (with a vote from Committee Members).
Committee Member Expectations:
- Join weekly Committee Meetings on Thursdays from 6-7:30pm
- Help develop materials and programming to promote the Bike Easy April Challenge
- Champion a workplace (or team) for the Challenge
- Help promote and/or table at outreach events
- Help with outreach and distribution of materials
If you’re interested in joining the Bike Easy April Challenge, e-mail email@example.com or sign up to volunteer with the Bike Easy April Challenge Planning Committee.