This year’s GiveNOLA Day was a huge success worth celebrating!
We set the ambitious goal of raising $20,000 and we’re happy to announce that we surpassed our goal. We raised a total of $20,682 by the end of GiveNOLA Day. Thank you to everyone who helped us pedal pass our goal!
In addition to surpassing our fundraising goal, we reached a few milestones we’d like to celebrate:
- We received a total of 229 donations for GiveNOLA Day
- A total of 226 individuals gave a donation (that’s 50 more individuals than previous years!)
- We received donations from 49 new donors
- We had a total of 8 champion pages that raised over $1,300
- Every champion page received at least one donation
- Bike Easy placed #12 in the budget category
The bicycle is a tool to improve people’s health and well-being, and our work is to ensure everyone in the region has access to this incredible opportunity. As we look ahead to a brighter future, your financial support is more important than ever for making biking easy, safe and fun for everyone in Greater New Orleans.
On behalf of the entire Bike Easy staff and board of directors, thank you for your continued support that makes our work possible. Let’s keep this momentum going during Bike Easy’s Membership Month campaign, #JoinUp!
P.S: Look out for those membership cards if you started or renewed your membership during GiveNOLA Day!