Gift Card Donation Drive
Support a local business during this crisis by donating a gift card to the Bike Easy April Challenge.
We just finished the first week of the Bike Easy April Challenge. After seeing so many people, both new and long-time riders, log thousands of solo rides, we’re feeling especially happy with our decision to keep moving forward with the BIke Easy April Challenge.
People are riding bikes to get outside and exercise in this difficult moment, and also connecting with the biking community through our social platform. If you haven’t registered yet, it’s not too late! “Just click here, it only takes a minute to get started”:http://lovetoride.net/bikeeasy.
We know it is a hard time for everyone in the world and the Covid-19 pandemic is hitting us especially hard in Louisiana. While many businesses have been able to adapt operations, the service industry is reeling. Though some have been able to function in a small capacity, the revenue missed out from regular operations and festival season is a large burden to overcome.
That’s why Bike Easy is launching a Gift Card Donation Drive to support local restaurants, businesses, and venues and reward our Bike Easy Challenge participants.
By donating a gift card from your favorite local business to the Bike Easy April Challenge you:
- Support the business/employees by providing revenue
- Support Bike Easy’s mission of making biking easy, safe, and fun for everyone in Greater New Orleans by promoting the Bike Easy April Challenge
- Receive a tax-deductible receipt for your donation
- Receive a Bike Easy membership for any donation of $50 or more
- Receive acknowledgment for your support on Bike Easy’s website
- Boost your favorite local spot through our communications
There’s a quick 3-step process to participate in the Gift Card Donation Drive:
1. Contact your favorite local business
2. Determine the best way to secure a gift card from them
3. Mail the gift card, along with your details to
bq. Bike Easy
2100 Oretha Castley Haley Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70113
We had been focusing on promoting local businesses and experiences to everyone as part of this year’s Bike Easy April Challenge. Help us promote your favorite local business and the biking community by joining the Bike Easy April Challenge Gift Card Donation Drive today.