Governance & Leadership Volunteers
Help run our organization.
These committees make decisions on events, strategy, and long-term sustainability, and are made up of avid bicycle riders, business owners, and local community leaders.
Current openings include:
- Bicycle Second Line Organizing Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Board of Directors
Board Position applications are due October 31, 2013 for selection by December 1, 2013.
Committee Position applications are on a rolling basis.
If you have what it takes to run a nonprofit (i.e. accounting, nonprofit management, fundraising or business acumen), please:
- Read about the commitment and rewards in the Board Job Description and Nomination Form
- Complete the nomination form below
- Submit a resume or curriculum vitae via email to Jamie Wine.
- Look at our current board and suggest where you can strengthen our organization with complementary skills
- Primary responsibilities of board members include fundraising, financial oversight, strategic planning and oversight of our advocacy campaigns
- Answer the questions below in a word processing software then copy and paste answers after you’ve refined your answers