Become a Business Member
Support Bike Easy and attract dedicated supporters
Bike Easy Business Members support improving the Greater New Orleans region through better bicycling while building visibility and connections with active community of people who ride bikes!
Benefits of Business Membership
- Be part of building the political and financial power needed to make bicycling in Greater New Orleans easy, safe, and fun for everyone
- Support Bike Easy’s community education, advocacy, and encouragement activities
- Show the people of Greater New Orleans your business’ commitment to healthier, safer, and more active communities
- Put your business in touch with Bike Easy supporters and the rapidly-growing community of people who ride bikes
- Participate in the Member Discount Program to help drive customers to your business
Business Membership Perks
- Listed on Bike Easy Website
- Receive Business Member decal
- Complementary Individual Bike Easy Memberships for two employees
- Bike Easy Business Member digital logo to include on own site
- Annual social media mention when join / renew
- Ability to participate in Member Discount Program
Bike Easy Member Discount Program
Offer discounts to card-carrying Bike Easy Members to attract more customers and loyal supporters. Bike Easy Members are dedicated and engaged individuals who care deeply about their community, and they support the organizations and businesses that support healthy transportation. By offering a discount, you’ll be featured with a link to your business on our website and included in mailings and communications to Bike Easy Members, including a specific list of Member Discount Program businesses that comes with their Membership Card.
To further discuss your Member Discount Program participation, please contact Communications and Membership VISTA, Heather Haylett, at email@example.com or call our office at 504-861-4022.
All general Bike Easy Sponsors and Event Sponsors receive a complimentary Business Membership. Active Business Members may apply their $150 dues to any sponsorship opportunity that occurs while their membership is active. For more information, visit the Sponsorship page.