Community & Encouragement Overview
Bike Easy supports the vibrant and growing Greater New Orleans bicycle culture with community and encouragement events that help get people riding and build community.
Greater New Orleans has always been a great place to ride bikes. At Bike Easy, we love our region’s passion for biking and aim to get as many people as possible to enjoy riding. From supporting our friends that organize regular rides to conducting our signature Bicycle Second Lines, Bike to Work Day, and Bike Easy Challenge, we help inspire people to dust off their bikes and join the fun!
Our annual events include:
- Bike to Work Day
- Bike Easy Challenge Happy Hours
- Spring Bicycle Second Line
- Annual Party
- Regular Member Gatherings
In 2019, Bike Easy marks 16 years of making bicycling easy, safe, and fun in our region. To celebrate, our 2nd Annual Spoketacular in September will gather supporters, members, and friends of Bike Easy to look back at the victories that brought us here and celebrate the momentum going forward.
And we’ll continue to support the bicycle culture and people who ride by:
- Expanding the Bicycle Valet Program to more festivals and community gatherings
- Supporting other biking events like MS Recommended Rides, Bike the Big Easy, Tour de Jefferson, Tour da Parish, and more
- Working with local biking clubs, organizations, and shops
Thanks to Entergy, Bike Law Louisiana, the National MS Society, and all our Sponsors and Members who make this work possible!