Encouragement & Events Overview
Bike Easy supports the vibrant and growing Greater New Orleans bicycle culture with encouragement and events that help get people riding and build community.
The bicycle culture is alive and well in Greater New Orleans, and getting more people to ride helps improve safety, normalizes the activity, and make riding more fun! At Bike Easy, we love helping people get riding, and sometimes all it takes is a little encouragement. From supporting our friends that organize regular rides in the region to conducting our signature Bicycle Second Lines and Bike to Work Week, we help inspire people to dust off their bikes and get in the saddle!
In 2016, we’ll be hosting some great events:
- Bike to Work Week
- Spring Bicycle Second Line
- Buffalo Soldier Ride
- Fall Bicycle Second Line
- Annual Party
- Decadent Bike & Dine
- Regular Member Gatherings
And we’ll be supporting the bicycle culture and people who ride by:
- Expanding the Bicycle Valet Program to at least 25 events in 2016
- Supporting other biking events like MS Recommended Rides, Bike the Big Easy, Tour de Jefferson, Tour da Parish, and more
- Working with local biking clubs, organizations, and shops
Thanks to Entergy, the National MS Society, and all our Sponsors and Members who make this work possible!