This is a past Event
Bike MS: Louisiana Recommended Ride : NOLA Lakefront - 22 Miles
Get ready for the National MS Society's Ride on October 6th-7th!
Sun, Jul 15, 2018
8:00 – 11:00 am
Shelter #1 Lakefront Park
Join us on the Lakefront to get in a 22 mile ride in preparation for the Bike MS: Dat’s How We Roll 2018 ride.
Leading up to the MS 150- Bike Easy will be putting on recommended rides for participants, increasing the mileage and exploring more of the country side with each event.
- All riders must obey state and local traffic laws.
- All riders must obey Law Enforcement Personnel, Ride Officials, and Volunteers.
- All riders must practice appropriate cycling and safety etiquette at all times during the event.
- Every rider must wear a helmet that complies with the US Consumer Products Safety Commission Safety Standards.
- Headphones, cell phones, ear buds, radios, and similar audio devices used in, on, or around the rider’s head or ears are not permitted while riding. (Tandem communication accessories are allowed.)
Put on by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the MS 150 is a two day, 150 mile ride through the countryside of Louisiana and Mississippi. Riders will gather sponsorships with a minimum of $275 to participate, to increase and advance research towards a world free of multiple sclerosis.
Interested in joining the cause? Follow the link below to register with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society!
All participants will receive a free Bike Easy Membership after registering for the MS 150
This Event is part of Bike Easy’s Bike MS: Louisiana Recommended Rides Project.