Bicycle Valet at French Quarter Festival presented by Chevron
Ride to French Quarter for the music, and we'll keep your bike safe and secure
07–09 Apr 2017
2 Locations! Festival entrance at base of Canal St (near Audubon Aquarium) and Esplanade Ave neutral ground across from Old US Mint
Bike Easy is thrilled to expand to two Bicycle Valet corrals at the 2017 French Quarter Festival presented by Chevron!
As the music pours from all corners of the French Quarter, there’s no better way to get there than on your bicycle! Whether you’re arriving from downtown to the Old U.S. Mint or coming from uptown to Woldenberg Park, our friendly volunteers will be there to meet you, park your bike for you, and keep it safe while you enjoy the Fest.
Bicycle Valet corrals will located at:
- Base of Canal Street at the entrance to Woldenberg Park near the Audubon Aquarium
- Esplanade Ave neutral ground in last block before river (400 block) next to Old U.S. Mint
Hours of operation:
- Friday, April 7 – 11am to 9pm
- Saturday, April 8 – 11am to 9pm
- Sunday, April 9 – 11am to 7pm
Many thanks to French Quarter Festivals, Inc for partnering with Bike Easy to provide this free, useful service to festival attendees!
This Event is part of Bike Easy’s Bicycle Valet Project.