This is a past Event
2009 Bicycle Second Line
Sat, May 09, 2009
5:30 – 8:00 am
Starts at Washington Square Park (at Frenchmen and Royal) and ends at City Park.
One. Million. Dollars.
It’s our first ever Bicycle Second Line!
Featuring The Panorama Jazz Band with stops at:
- Global Green to see sustainable affordable housing in Holy Cross,
- Lafitte Corridor to hear about the progress of the greenway, and
- City Park for an after party!
- Friends of Lafitte Corridor
- Bikes Belong
- HRI Properties
- City of New Orleans
- Office of Recovery & Development Administration
- Sweeney Restoration
- The Avenue Pub
- Betsie Weirlin and Grover Mouton
- Tulane Regional Urban Design Center
- Pedestrian Bicycle and Resource Initiative (PBRI)
- UNO Transportation Center
- APA New Orleans Metro Section
- New Orleans City Park
This Event is part of Bike Easy’s Bicycle Second Line Project.