Bike Law Louisiana powered by: Huber, Slack, Thomas & Marcelle
See what makes Bike Law Louisiana a Bike Easy Certified Organization
Bike Law Louisiana powered by Huber, Slack, Thomas & Marcelle has been one of the greatest champions to bicycling in and around New Orleans. They constantly lobby lawmakers to improve laws and fight for cyclists’ rights. They have a passion for assisting anyone that has been injured on a bicyclist due to: unsafe road conditions, motorists, or defective cycling products.
If you have been injured in a Louisiana bike accident, by a defective bicycle product, or because of an unsafe road condition and would like to discuss your case with a Louisiana bicycle accident attorney who is also an avid cyclist, Charlie Thomas welcomes your call for a free consultation.
firstname.lastname@example.org (504) 274-2500
- Bike parking is available outside of their office.
- Bike Law Louisiana has sponsored a “Where Ya Rack” bicycle rack available to the public.
- Sponsor of The Bike Easy Challenge.
- Tables at community events including: Bike to Work Day.
- Bike Easy safety materials are made available on their website.
- Charlie Thomas has completed training to become a League Certified Instructor through the League of American Bicyclists.
- Provides Legal Clinics to the public and organizations.
- Charlie Thomas heads Bike Easy’s Policy and Design Committee.
- Huber, Slack & Thomas & Marcelle and Bike Law Louisiana have both signed on in support of the New Orleans Complete Streets Coalition.
- Regularly lobby for better laws pertaining to bicyclists throughout the region.
Bike Easy Capacity
- Sponsor of the Bicycle Second Line, Bike Easy Challenge, and other efforts throughout the year.